Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

leaves on the seine.

Thursday, March 10, 2005
cefiro.
And so PTM turned out surprisingly well.
Honestly, i haven't tried hard enough this term.
Honestly, i didn't perform to my potential.
Nevertheless, the teachers all said I've improved and that the results weren't a true reflection of my efforts this term.
I've got no complains to that, really.
And they were really motivating as well, Mr Low and Cikgu Rahimah.

Drove my mum to work and then went over to Ubi Ave to get my new car.
Cefiro, LIKE CHARLOTTE! (:
hoho.
and im back home now, waiting for the hours to tick by.
then im off to school for the match against pierce.
so sian, pls.
i dn't wna over train.
i want relay.
i want sph.
whoosh.


Love.

:
:
:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)