Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

leaves on the seine.

Friday, March 25, 2005
Ambrosia.
Was a quarter of my way through narrating about tonight when my whole Internet Explorer just shut down. Therefore, I shall just summarise.

I met Mus and her sister around midnight earlier tonight, we went to this Meditteranean cafe called Ambrosia. Very nice place, with a great ambience. Soft lighting, walls painted in gentle hues of red and yellow, a nice painting on the wall.. Soft Latin music in the background, nice cushions etc. I tried something new tonight, called Sheesha. It's just like smoking, but it's much more purified. Basically by water and filtered by many other things. It's like a device coming from Arabian Nights or something. Yeaaa.
Afterwhich, we walked around Bugis area for awhile before heading home.

Overall, it was awesome fun la i guess. The fun we had, experimenting and perfect the Art of Sheesha. Haha, thank you ladies.

I apologise, for having neglected this blog for quite awhile now. I must say, I have been rather preoccupied with several very complicated issues. Both emotional and physical.
In short, track and rugby gets me spent everyday after i get home. Sph was bittersweet, with us bagging silver for 4x200m, getting dqed for 4x1. somehow SJI always screws up. But not for Nationals this year. As Wynner puts it, "AcsI, not everyday's Sunday. Wake up."

I have yet to settle back into school. It's been a dread, especially in my class and stuff. Bunch of monkeys, i swear. Os this year, Zul. Wake up.

Love, is a damn complicated thing.
Stupid, waste of time.

Of course, Jon would beg to differ.
Congrats, and all the best to you.

Much Love, all.
0507hrs.

:
:
:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)