Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

leaves on the seine.

Thursday, January 13, 2005


i've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
i've nvr seen you shine so bright.

i've nvr seen so many men asking if you wanted to dance,
looking for a little romance.

i have never seen that dress you're wearing,
or the highlights in your hair that catch my eyes.

i have been blind.
the lady in red.
is dancing with me, cheek to cheek.
thr's nobody here, it's jst you and me.
it's where i wna be.
and i hardly know,
there's beauty by my side.
i'll never forget, the way you look tonight.

i've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight
i've never seen you shine so bright,
you were amazing.
i've never seen so many people wanting to be there by your side
and when you turned to me and smiled,
you took my breath away.
i've never had such a feeling,
as i do tonight.

the lady in red..

:
:
:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)