Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

leaves on the seine.

Friday, January 14, 2005
i was very heartened by tdy's trng.
it was productive, everyone gave their best (i'd assume)
and we got things done.

but it was really really tiring.
being in sec 4 and all,
every day in SJI becomes more memorable,
as the inevitable day when we'd leave this school that i love with all my heart looms closer.
and closer.
tdy, after trng i was reminded yet again on why SJI has become such a major part of my life.
the Josephian spirit is within me.
my blood, runs green and white.

i realised how much i missed sec one, with the camps and discovering the school and culture.
secondary school, for the friends i made and for the memorable camps i had.
psltc, prefects camp, love etc.
secondary three for it's eye opener, for making me wake up my idea.
the secondary ones had an overnight orientation camp.
mark, nigel and jon were involved.
i was waiting for mark to end after trng.
i was sitting in the corridor linking lt1 to the main door,
and i heard them singing the trademark SJI camps songs and cheering our hail hail and JOSEPHS.
their voices flowed into me and made me so, so proud of my school.
it gave my goosebumps la.
then i saw all the sec ones filing out of the lt, innocent and unknowing to what would be a great 4 years, jst like it has been for me.

i love my school.

:
:
:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)