Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

leaves on the seine.

Thursday, January 06, 2005
i stumbled upon my old blog.
the easyjournal one.
i had to wreck my brains for the password.
the entries were so.. foreignly familiar.
contradicting, yes.
the way i typed was somewhat the same, my train of thoughts were the same.
what was very foreign were the memories and the things that i wrote.
the d era as i would call it.

i've been in front of the pc since 8, this is very bad.
anyway, i met mrs j for a great snack at prata place and a good conversation.
about everything, basically. how 209's doing, how her boys are, a little gossip about the teachers, current affairs etc. she fetched her hubby who's the HOD for PE at RJ before sending me home and i took a peak at the premises with her. it's huge, of course and the place is so.... calming. as i stepped out of the car into the foyer, the air was calm and slightly breezing. as if it was singing its welcome. a sign of what's to come perhaps? haha i liked the place, it gave me good vibes. aaron also told me it was all fantastic there, so yeah.

gotta rush through my math now.
ta.

:
:
:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)