Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

leaves on the seine.

Saturday, January 08, 2005
Fockers was, without doubt humourous.
But i felt there were too much sexual humour and at times, a tad too corny though.
However, overall it was good.
Went to Lido for a 12plus movie.
and the lady at the ticket counter adamantly refused to let me in.
tskk. so we bus-ed down to ps...
only for me to get rejected yet again.
i was alr feeling dejected pls. haha.
we tried our luck at cine, the two went to get tickets and they bought one for me.

but somebody was trying to be funny with me, so she pretended, with a LAUGHING face that i wasnt allowed in, showing me only 2 tickets. fool. HAHA. (:

after we got through the entrace of the place, i felt so.. elated. FINALLY.
apparently cine only checks the year, not as strict as the other cinema operators which checked right up to the birthdate. lunched at kobayashi, i think. the jap eatery at the basement of cine.

it was a good day. saw quite a number of Josephians selling flags. topped off the day by visiting my uncle in Jurong to watch soccer and have dinner there.

argh. piano again tmr. i seriously dn't think i've got time for it.
i'm already so involved in training and school work that it leaves me with no time at all for piano.

off i go.
love.

:
:
:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)